Product details - Kräuterhof® Sun Milk Sensitive LSF 30
The perfume-free Kräuterhof® Sun Milk Sensitive from Asam Cosmetics, with SPF 30 and valuable Vitamin E, provides protection through the UVA and UVB filters.
The milk thus prevents sunburn and with regular use also premature light-induced aging of the skin. It is also suitable for the face.
The perfume-free and waterproof care formula with glycerin and panthenol counteracts dehydration of the skin.
Properties of Sun Milk
- fragrance free
- with LSF30
- with UVA / UVB filter
- with vitamin E
- water resistant
- protection against sunburn
- Prevents premature aging of the skin
- contains glycerine and panthenol
- protects against dehydration of the skin
- 200 ml
Fields of Application of Sun Milk
- as a safe protection while sunbathing
- Protection against UVA and UVB rays
Ingredients of Sun Milk
- Aqua, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Triacontanyl PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol
Note on Kräuterhof® Sun Milk Sensitive
- Apply sunscreen liberally before sunbathing. Low order quantities reduce the protection performance considerably. Apply sunscreen several times to maintain protection. This is especially true when sweating or after swimming and drying. Avoid intense midday sun. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight and use sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF greater than 25) and protective clothing.
- Even sunscreens with high sun protection factors do not provide complete protection against UV rays.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even though you are using a sunscreen.
- Every sunburn damages the skin and should be avoided.
- Excessive sunbathing poses a serious health risk.
- Avoid eye contact. Move sunscreen completely.
- Avoid contact with clothing, textiles and surfaces.
- Formation of permanent contact marks or changes are possible even after complete retraction.