Product details - Hexaquart® XL Surface Disinfectant
The surface disinfectant Hexaquart® XL by B.Braun is a novel and aldehyde-free concentrate with a comprehensive spectrum of action for inventory and floors and has been tested in accordance with the new DGHM / VAH criteria.
Furthermore, it is limited to virucidal plus, tuberculocidal and mycrobactericidal and can be used in the B. Braun Wipes donor system with a shelf life of 4 weeks.
Properties of Surface Disinfectant
- aldehyde-free concentrate
- very good cleaning effect
- excellent material compatibility
- effective against bacteria (including MRSA, mycobacteria) and fungi
- limited virucidal PLUS (enveloped viruses plus adeno, noro and rotaviruses)
- convincing Short exposure times
- Can be used in B.Braun Wipes cloth dispenser system
- DGHM / VAH-listed
- IHO virucidal list
- Sizes: 1000 ml or 5 liters
Applications of Surface Disinfectant
- for disinfection and cleaning of inventory and floors
- for metals, plastics, e.g. Polymethacrylate (acrylic glass)
- for elastomers and floors
Note on B.Braun Hexaquart® XL
- Do not combine with aldehyde containing products
- Use disinfectant safely
- Always read the label and product information before use
- Signal word Danger
- H290 can be corrosive against Metal.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic organisms.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.