Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PETG0932086
- EAN: 4038653927012
Product details - Dafilon Not Absorbable Suture Material
The suture material Dafilon® by B.Braun is synthetic, non-absorbable, monofilament and consists of polyamide.
As with any nylon suture, although non-resorbable, progressive hydrolysis of the suture may result in a gradual loss of tear strength over time.
Properties of Dafilon® Suture Material
- monofilament suture made of polyamide
- not absorbable
- Flexible, easy to use and easy to knot
- Soft fabric threading
- Excellent tissue compatibility
- Available sizes USP 11/0 (0.1 metric) to USP2 (5 metric)
Versions of Dafilon® Suture Material
- Polyamide 6 / 6.6 = blue colored
- Polyamide 6.6 = colored black
- Polyamide 6 = undyed
- Dafilon® blue and Dafilon® undyed = for skin closures and for plastic surgery and neurosurgery
- Dafilon® undyed = for skin closures and for plastic surgery
- Dafilon® black = for micro and eye surgery
Applications of Dafilon® Suture Material
- Skin closure (intracutaneous, subcutaneous, skin)
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.