Product details for Meliseptol® Foam pure disinfectant foam
The disinfecting foam Meliseptol® Foam pure from B.Braun is especially suitable for sensitive surfaces.
Properties of the disinfectant foam
- no aerosol formation during spraying
- very good material compatibility even with alcohol-sensitive materials (eg plastic surfaces of medical devices, acrylic glass, transducers, couches)
- unobtrusive smell
- Effective against bacteria (including MRSA, TbB.) and fungi; is limited virucidal (incl. HBV, HCV, HIV) and effective against rotavirus, polyomavirus, noroviruses and avian influenza viruses
- DGHM / VAH-listed and in the IHO virucidal list
- short exposure
Applications from disinfecting foam
- for rapid disinfection of medical devices and small surfaces
- suitable for alcohol-sensitive surfaces
- also suitable for use in the food industry
- used as soaking liquid with the B. Braun Wipes
Information on disinfectant foam
- Fully wet surfaces with Meliseptol® Foam pure and rub disinfectant foam with a cloth.
- The surfaces must not be wiped dry
- Use disinfectants safely.
- Always read the label and product information before use