Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: PET9203315K-004
- EAN: 4046955264223
- PZN: 14337849
Product details - Nitrile Gloves Vasco® Protect Blue
The nitrile glove Vasco® Protect Blue by B.Braun is a novel disposable glove with an antimicrobial coating on the outside. It is available for the first time on the European market and convinces in the fight against the spread of bacteria and associated newest hygiene standards.
Efficacy ranges from normal positive bacteria to MRSA and VRE and is triggered by exposure to air and oxygen. This means that even when the gloves are removed from the packaging, a process is triggered which intensively combats bacteria. Working with the Vasco® Protect Blue will therefore be even safer for the user and the person being examined.
But not only its antimicrobial effect, but also its other properties convince. It is free of powder, latex, thiurams and mercaptobenzothiazoles MBT, which reduces the risk of allergies. In addition, it is dyed blue-violet, ambidextrous and offers excellent grip through the textured finger area.
Vasco Protect Blue is available in sizes of XS-L with 200 gloves each and i size Xl with 180 gloves.
Mode of Action of Antimicrobial Nitrile Glove
- Active protection against Gram-positive bacteria, including MRSA and VRE
- The process of action is triggered independently with the availability of light and oxygen
- the drug-producing photodynamic principle is in a tight bond on the outside of the glove and does not come off the glove
- the application of the active substance takes place within the normal production process
Properties of Antimicrobial Nitrile Glove
- with antimicrobial glove technology "AMGTM"
- against bacterial cross contamination
- powder-free, latex-free
- free of thiurams and mercaptobenzothiazoles MBT
- blue violet
- with rolled edge and normal cuff - easy on and off
- with textured finger area surface,
- inside: chlorinated online
- consists of nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR)
- Medical device class I
- according to MDD 93/42 / EEC
- according to EN 455 1-4
- tested by SATRA UK according to ISO 11193, EN 374-5, ISO 16604
- according to ASTM D6319
- Quality Certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 13485
- Water resistance: AQL 1.0
- Size selection: XS-XL
- 180/200 St depending on size per box
Size and Packaging Information of Antimicrobial Nitrile Glove
- XS / 200 pcs
- S / 200 pcs
- M / 200 pcs
- L / 200 pcs
- XL / 180 pcs
Applications of Antimicrobial Nitrile Glove
- for the prevention of germ transmission in the clinical environment
- as examination gloves
- as protective gloves
- in all medical areas
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.