Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: PET001419N
- EAN: 4022495859181
- PZN: 638665
Product details for B.Braun Hydrogel-dressing Askina® Gel, 15g, 5 pcs.
Askina® Gel by B.Braun is a clear hydrogel wound dressing which is easy to apply and suitable to soften and hydrate necrotic tissue and to help rehydrate granulating wounds.
Askina® Gel by providing a moist environment at the wound surface, assists in the debridement and removal of necrotic and other devitalized material from low exuding wounds. The gel can be used to soften and hydrate necrotic tissue, helping to rehydrate dry granulating wounds.
- Easy to apply, in any position, with one hand
- Remains in place after application
- The Crystal clear aspect of the gel, provides a more accurate wound assessment
- A special cannula on the 15g tube allows to reach wounds
- The 100g Askina® Gel : Can be used up to 7 days after opening
- The 15g Askina® Gel : Single use
- Do not use on patients with known sensitivity to the gel or one of its components
- Do not use on third degree burns
- Do not use if the tube is damaged or if the seal is broken
Low exuding, sloughy or dry necrotic wounds:
- Venous and arterial leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Traumatic wounds
- Low exuding sloughy or necrotic wounds
- Most types of ulcers
- Pressure sores
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.