Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PET3892212
- EAN: 7612449016004
- PZN: 8504941
Product details for B.Braun instrument disinfectant Helipur® H plus N 5 litre
Helipur® H plus N by B.Braun is an aldehyde-based instrument disinfectant for manual processing of previously cleaned invasive and non-invasive medical devices.
- Aldehyde-based instrument disinfectant for manual processing of previously cleaned invasive and non-invasive medical devices such as flexible and rigid endoscopes
- For final disinfection of heat-sensitive reusable medical devices
- Active against mycobacteria (M. terrae), yeasts, enveloped and non-enveloped viruses (incl. HBV / HCV / HIV), sporicidal
- Active ingredients: 12 g glutaraldehyde, 7.5 g propan-2-ol, 0.5 g ethylhexanol per 100 g solution
- May also be used in ultrasonic baths
- Low working concentrations:
- 1.5 % for 15 minutes
- 1 % for 1 hour
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.