Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PET9552855MMDE
- EAN: 4046964556104
- PZN: 10549879
Product details for blood glucose testing device B.Braun Omnitest® 5 set, black, mmDE
The Omnitest® 5 Set contains diverse tools for measuring blood glucose, e.g. a measuring device with batteries, a lancing device, lancets, test strips and a meter case.
The new generation of Omnitest® blood glucose meters convinces with a combination of modern design, easy handling and accurate measurement results.
Advantages at a glance:
- Sample volume of 0.5 µL, measurement time of 5 seconds.
- Automatic coding eliminates potential user errors.
- Convenient strip ejector for safe disposal of used test strip.
- Large, enlightened LCD screen and test strip port.
- Marking function for pre- and post meal, general markings and tests with control solution.
- Five different customizable alarms.
- Target level function to show the difference to the pre-defined target level.
- Calculation of average results for 7, 30 and 90 days.
- Memory capacity of 500 readings with date and time.
- Easy data transfer to a computer: Omnitest® Center (www.omnitestcenter.com), DIABASS® or diasend®.
- Kit includes: Omnitest® 5 meter with batteries, Omnican® Lance lancing device, 10 Omnican® Lance soft lancets, 10 Omnitest® 5 test strips, check strip for functional control, meter case.
Measurement accuracy fulfills the tightened requirements of EN ISO 15197:2013. The device is intended only for in vitro diagnostic use.
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.