Product details - Surgical Loop Retraction Straps
B. Braun's Surgical Loop retraction tapes are radiopaque silicone and are used to retract organs.
Surgical tapes are used for intraoperative isolation, identification and wrapping of organs, blood vessels, tendons and nerves, as well as for ligating the umbilical cord of newborns.
Properties of Surgical Loop
- Strong and reliable
- Extremely smooth surface
- No tissue adhesion
- Simple, convenient and safe packaging
- Attractive colors for easier differentiation
- optionally. Red or white
- 24 pieces
Applications of Surgical Loop
- Retraction of nerves, tendons, arteries, veins, ureters from the surgical field
- Intraoperative differentiation or identification of organs or areas
- Fixation of vessels, nerves or other organs