Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: PET405650101
- EAN: 4046963773144
- PZN: 8839848
Product details for Winged IV Needle Sets
B. Braun Venofix Safety BBM winged IV needle sets are equipped with a simple activation mechanism and an audible safety mechanism to ensure a high level of safety.
The needle is made of high quality chrome nickel steel with a microsiliconised precision cut. The tubing is kink-resistant, with good resilience. The option of a manually activated safety mechanism prevents from needle stick injuries and aexposure to the contaminated needle.
Characteristics of winged IV needle sets
- made of high quality stainless steel
- micro siliconized precision bevel
- large and flexible interlocking wings with structured grip surface
- standard length 30 cm
- 21G also available in 18 cm
- kink-resistant, flexible and transparent
- good readjusting properties
- Lock fitting
- Closing cone lock
- Manually activated safety mechanism prevents from needle stick injuries and exposure to the contaminated needle
- Easy activation of safety feature during handling procedure
- In-vein activation
- with audible click
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.