Product details for Inhaler IH 40
The inhaler Beurer IH 40 runs on ultrasound, has a replaceable medication container and its high atomisation a short inhalation time.
Properties from the inhaler IH 40
- by ultrasound technology
- disinfection capable
- High proportion of respirable particles
- high nebulization performance - greater than 0.4 ml / min
- short inhalation time
- Replaceable medication container
- Nebulisation is illuminated in blue
- with air flow regulator
- very quiet
- requires relatively little power
- is very suitable for driving on Travel
- Size: 30 x 18 x 10 cm
- incl. mouthpiece, adult mask, children's mask
- Network operation
- Medical product
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
Properties of the ultrasonic technology
- an ultrasound source brings water into high-frequency vibrations wherein the inhalant medication contained in the container is also vibrated.
- Thus dissolve from the inhalant individual particles.
- These are mixed with air via the air duct and a fan ensures that this inhalant-air mixture is fed through a mask or mouthpiece to the patient.
Applications from the inhaler IH 21
- for the treatment of upper and lower respiratory tract
- colds, asthma or other respiratory illness
Beurer GmbH from Ulm primarily produces small electrical appliances, including many medical measuring devices. For example, we carry blood glucose meters, clinical thermometers, blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters and activity trackers from Beurer. The range also includes useful devices such as baby monitors, hearing amplifiers, bathroom scales, electric footbands or breast pumps. Accessories such as blood sugar test strips or sterile needle lancets are also available. Of course you will also find heating pads here.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from BEURER to look at
Discover other interesting items!