Delivery time apprr. 1-3 Tage
- Order number: BOS5210029
- EAN: 4002427052132
- PZN: 11521742
Product details of clinical thermometer
The bosotherm primus clinical thermometer by Boso is a digital standard measure which is characterized by its very accurate measurement result of +/- 0.1 ° C and is suitable for oral, rectal or axillary measurement.
It also has a signal tone at startup and also at the end of the measurement. The storage of the last measured value is also guaranteed and contributes to the good overview of a temperature rise or drop in temperature. The LCD display field with 3 digits makes it easy to read a clear result.
The scope of delivery includes the digital clinical thermometer incl. Long-life battery and practical transparent case for safe and dust-free storage.
Properties of clinical thermometer
- with signal tone at startup and end of measurement
- very accurate readings ± 0.1 ° C
- digital LCD display field of view
- easy to use
- Storage of the last measured value
- secure battery cover
- Oral: 60 ± 10 seconds / Normal: 35.7 ° C - 37.2 ° C
- Rectal: 60 ± 10 seconds / Normal: 36.2 ° C - 37.7 ° C
- Axillary: 100 ± 20 seconds / Normal: 35.2 ° C - 36.7 ° C
- incl. long-life battery
Technical data of clinical thermometer
- Type: maximum thermometer
- Measuring range: 32.0 ° C to 42.0 ° C
- Temp. <32.0 ° C: Display «L» for low (too low)
- Temp.> 42.0 ° C: display «H» for high (too high)
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 ° C between 35.5 ° C and 42 ° C
- Operating conditions: 5 ° C to 35 ° C, air pressure 700 -1060 hPa, 40-80% relative humidity
- Display: Liquid crystal display (LCD) with three digits: smallest display unit 0.1 ° C
- Beep: to check the operational readiness and if the temperature rises less than 0.1 ° C / 15 sec.
- Memory: For automatic storage of the last measured value
- Storage conditions: -25 ° C to + 55 ° C, 15% - 95% relative humidity
- Battery: 1.5 V, IEC type LR / SR 41
- approx. 1000 measurements (depending on the frequency of use)
- Standard: EN 12470-3, clinical thermometer
- Protection against foreign bodies and water: IP22 (according to IEC 60529)
The Boso company is one of the best-known brands in the field of blood pressure monitors. According to the company, 96 percent of general practitioners, practitioners and internists use measuring devices from Boso in their everyday practice. Boso also manufactures inhalation devices for the upper and lower airways. In addition to devices for measuring blood pressure, we also offer classic clinical thermometers and ear thermometers from Boso here in our online shop.