These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
£1.82 * incl. VAT
£1.57 * excl. VAT
Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: HA-9009602
- EAN: 4049500272865
- PZN: 2784448
Properties of Wound Plaster 1 m = 10 x 10 cm sections 5 m = 1 roll made of soft, elastic... more
Product details for Wound plaster
The wound plaster Cosmopor® Strip Hartmann has a particularly open-cell non-woven fabric and is well suited for injuries to joints.
Properties of Wound Plaster
- 1 m = 10 x 10 cm sections
- 5 m = 1 roll
- made of soft, elastic and especially breathable nonwoven
- with synthetic rubber adhesive as strips order
- with soft, highly absorbent wound pad
- the micro-perforated layer of polyethylene prevents sticking to the wound
Applications from wound-patches
- for treatment of minor injuries, particularly on joints and conical parts of the body
- in patients with sensitive skin or in particularly sensitive parts of the body
Related links to "Wound plaster Cosmopor® sterile, paving, diff. Sizes, 1 roll"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Wound plaster Cosmopor® sterile, paving, diff. Sizes, 1 roll"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.