Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: KSCP-BL-3G
- EAN: 0731847623069
Product details for Cross Patches
The Medicalcorner24 Cross patches in 3 sizes and blue be used for pain relief for sports injuries, joint problems, bruises.
The kinesiological cross tapes originate from traditional asian healing methods. It is meant to compensate for disbalances of the human body. The pain-alleviating effects kick in right after the application of the cross tape. Since they are simple to use and quick acting, cross tapes have proven their effectiveness in physical therapy and sports.
Properties of cross patches
- material is gentle on the skin
- dermatologically tested medical acrylic glue
- stays adhesive for several days
- easy to remove
- leaves no residue
- Blue: has a cooling, soothing
Application of grid Tapes
- muscular problems
- lympatic drainage problems
- rheumatic indispositions
- limited movability
- sports injuries
- sprains and strains of joint capsules and ligaments
- injuries of the intervertebral discs
Application Description of Cross Tapes
- The cross tape is applied to known pain spots (ashi spots), acupuncture spots and muscle-trigger spots. Thus, it achieves a better blood circulation in the deeper layers of skin, muscles and ligaments.
- The different colours of the cross tapes play a secondary role in therapy and are often chosen correspondent to the respective kind of therapy. Blue acts cooling and calming. Pink acts stimulating and activating. Fawn acts neutral.
Included with the Cross Patches
- 6 sheets with 9 patch 2,7 x 2,1 cm - Blue
- 6 sheets with 6 patch 3,6 x 2,8 cm - Blue
- 6 sheets with 2 patch 5,2 x 4,4 cm - Blue
Before applying the cross tape, make sure the skin is dry and free from grease. Hair-growth should be removed or the patches will not achieve optimal adhesion to the skin.
Our company, based in Oer-Erkenschwick, has been registered as its own brand since July 2014. Since then we have been offering you high quality medical products from our own production. Our range includes isopropyl alcohols in concentrations of 70 percent and 99.9 percent, agents for surface disinfection, electrode gel and contact spray, IPL gel, distilled and double-distilled water as well as cleaning spray for ultrasonic probes. For the quick treatment of injuries and painful parts of the body, we offer adhesive plasters, cross-patches, cold-warm compresses, cold-immediate compresses as well as cooling gel and massage oil. You will also find filled first aid kits and matching refill sets in our own range.