Product Details for rapid disinfection
Descosept AF is a ready-for-use, aldehyde-free rapid disinfectant based on ethanol and quaternary ammonium compounds.
Descosept AF has a pleasant fresh scent and is well tolerated by the skin. Discolourations of materials after the application of Descosept AF lemon are virtually impossible due to its aldehyde-free composition.
Descosept AF is comprehensively effective against viruses incl. Noro viruses.
Descosept AF meets the requirements of the German legislation for workplace safety concerning the avoidance of sensitising agents in medical facilities acc. to TRGS 525/540.
Properties of alcoholic rapid disinfectant
- aldehyde-free rapid disinfectant with pleasant scent
- extensive virucidal effectiveness incl. Noro viruses
- exceptionally gentle to the skin
Range of Application of alcoholic rapid disinfectant
- Acc. to MPG (Medical device law): Rapid disinfection of alcohol resistant medical devices.
- Acc. to Biocides Directive: Rapid disinfection and cleaning of alcohol resistant medical inventory and all kinds of surfaces. Especially suitable for inaccessible surfaces.
Exposure Time of alcoholic rapid disinfectant
- bactericidal incl. MRSA, fungicidal (C.albicans)
- /levurocidal acc. to DGHM/ÖGHMP/VAH 1 min
- TB bacteria (M. terrae) 1 min
- Aspergillus niger 30 min
- inactivation of all enveloped viruses acc. to RKI
- recommendations incl. Vaccinia, BVDV, HBV, HIV, HCV 30 sec
- Rota virus 1 min
- Noro virus (MNV) 5 min