Product details of infrared ear thermometer
The digital infrared ear thermometer bosotherm medical by Boso impresses with its fast 1-second measurement in the ear and the acoustic fever alarm.
Through the practical measurement in the ear, the body temperature of a baby or toddler can be very easily and quickly determined during sleep. This feature means that the sick child does not need to be woken up and can continue to recover while sleeping. It is also not necessary to switch on the room light because the fast measuring device has a brightly lit display, which can be read clearly and quickly, even at night. The last reading is also saved and shown on the display, helping to control the course of the fever.
Furthermore, the infrared thermometer is equipped with an alarm signal for fever, which is indicated by 10 short beeps, and a beep at startup and end of measurement. Due to the ergonomic shape, it is also very good in the hand.
The scope of delivery includes the digital infrared ear thermometer incl. Long-life battery and hygienic protective sleeves.
Properties of infrared ear thermometer
- seconds of measurement
- Measurement in the ear - also possible during sleep
- brightly lit LCD display
- measures the body temperature
- measures the surface temperature of the milk in baby bottles and baby bath water
- measures the ambient temperature
- very accurate and reliable
- Measured value memory - shows the last measured value in the display
- safe and hygienic
- with fever alarm (10 short beeps)
- with signal tone at startup and end of measurement
- Including disposable protective covers for the measuring probe
Technical data of infrared ear thermometer
- Type: Digital Infrared Thermometer bosotherm medical
- Measuring range: 0 ° C to 100.0 ° C (32.0 ° F to 199.9 ° F)
- Display: LCD with 0.1 ° C resolution (0.1 ° F)
- Memory: display of the last temperature measurement
- Display illumination: 4 seconds after switching on the device / 5 seconds after the end of the measuring process
- Automatic shutdown: Approx. 1 minute after the last measurement
- Battery: CR2032 3 V BATTERY (X1) - approx. 1000 measurements (depending on the frequncy of use)
- Application part: Type BF
- Protection against water and moisture: no protection against ingress of water. Protect from moisture
- Size: 141mm (L) x 26mm (W) x 20mm (H) Weight: 45 g (with battery), 40 g (without battery)
- Standards: EN12470-5, Medical thermometers, Part 5: Requirements for infrared ear thermometer (with maximum device)