Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: DRA-3951935-001
- EAN: 4062014071908
Product details for respirator
The Dräger X-plore® 1930 V is the powerful FFP3 variant of the X-plore® 1900 series with valve. This protects against fine dust and particles. It combines easy handling and optimal comfort. This is verified according to the standard EN149:2001 + A1:2009.
PROPERTIES OF THE BREATHING MASK
The CoolSAFE™ filter material provides effective protection against fine dust as well as solid and liquid particles. The high filter performance goes hand in hand with a low breathing resistance and enables the wearer of the mask to work easily and without fatigue, even over a longer period.
The mask is also equipped with the VarioFLEX ™ head harness, which is very elastic and continuous. This ensures that the mask is put on quickly and safely.
Thanks to the dimensionally stable design, thanks to the patented, three-part SmartFOLD design, the respiratory mask sits extra tight, but is comfortable to wear, offers a pleasant feeling of space inside and leaves no feeling of pressure / pressure points.
When developing the mask, great importance was attached to the fact that it can also be combined with eye protection. Furthermore, the air flow is deliberately deflected downwards during exhalation and thus reduces the temperature felt under the mask, furthermore this ensures that the glasses of a pair of glasses do not fog up.
The CoolMAX exhalation valve further reduces breathing resistance and thus further reduces heat and moisture development under the mask.
Further advantages of the X-plore® 1930:
- Visible marking for pressing on the nose clip
- The nose piece is padded with a foam from the inside
- Compact folding design & hygienically individually packed, this ensures space-saving and safe transport
- extra low breathing resistance, approx. 60% below the guideline
- Size: M / L
- Made in Sweden
- Shelf life: 2024-04
Instructions for putting on the mask
- Hold the flat folded mask in one hand and pull out the lower loop of the strap far enough so that the upper loop is firmly against the mask.
- Fold the mask open with your other hand and slightly bend the nose clip inwards.
- Place the mask under your chin and over your nose. Pull the lower loop over your head into the neck.
- Place the upper loop in the upper third of the back of your head. For hairstyles with a braid, over this.
- Adjust the length of the loops by pulling them so that the mask fits comfortably and the tension is evenly distributed.
- Press on the nose clip.
Checking the density:
Grasp the mask with both hands and exhale vigorously.
- If air escapes from the nose area, adjust the nose clip again.
- If air escapes at the edges, adjust the mask and check the position of the bands.
Die Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA – bekannt als „Dräger" – ist ein Lübecker Unternehmen der Medizintechnik und Sicherheitstechnik. Im medizinischen Bereich ist Dräger unter anderem für hervorragende Beatmungsgeräte und weitere Systeme für die Intensivmedizin bekannt. Dräger stellt zudem hochwertige Atemschutzmasken her. So finden Sie auch FFP2-Masken oder FFP3-Masken von Dräger in unserem Sortiment.
Versandgewicht 0 kg