Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: EZ-4010_1
- EAN: 4250395303927
Product details for didactic colored spine with pelvis
In the anatomical spinal model by Erler Zimmer, cervical thoracic and lumbar spine in different colors are dyed.
Furthermore it is equipped with a removable tank and with flexible discs. The spine model is mounted on a movable metal spiral hose and provides high stability and mobility.
Properties from didagtisch colored spine model
- Finish: color coded
- Natural casting of a human spine
- with removable pelvis
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine in different colors
- mounted on movable metal spiral hose
- very stable and very mobile
- Flexible discs - like natural intervertebral discs
- Representation of spinal nerves and vertebral artery
- optionally with or without a tripod
- Size without stand: 70 cm
- Weight: about 1.8kg
Applications from didagtisch colored spine model
- ideal learning and teaching model for school, study or practice
Erler Zimmer is a family-run, traditional company that specializes in the manufacture of first-class anatomical models and other medical training and education materials. Medicalcorner24® carries an extensive selection of Erler Zimmer products, from complete skeleton models to enlarged detailed studies of individual organs in natural colors or color-coded. Medical simulators and manikins from Erler Zimmer are also part of the range. The nursing dolls are sometimes highly complex and have a variety of functions. We also have medical posters and display boards for school lessons or patient education.