Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: EZK226
- EAN: 4250395305419
Product details - Gallstone Model
The gallstone model by Erler Zimmer shows the anatomy of the biliary system and its surroundings in half the original life-size.
The realistic gallstone model is a reproduction of the biliary system and its surroundings in half the original size. The gall bladder wall shows tissue changes caused by chronic inflammation as well as acute inflammation (cholecystitis). Gallstones are represented at the following typical places:
- spiral valve
- fundus of the gall bladder
- common bile duct
- papillary opening to the small intestine
The model is mounted on a base and can be used for patient information as well as for the education of future doctors.
Properties of the Gallstone Model
- half life-size
- anatomy of the biliary system and its surroundings
- tissue changes caused by chronic inflammation and acute inflammation (cholecystitis) both shown in gall bladder wall
- gall stones shown at spiral valve, fundus of the gall bladder, common bile duct and papillary opening to the small intestine
- mounted on base
Erler Zimmer is a family-run, traditional company that specializes in the manufacture of first-class anatomical models and other medical training and education materials. Medicalcorner24® carries an extensive selection of Erler Zimmer products, from complete skeleton models to enlarged detailed studies of individual organs in natural colors or color-coded. Medical simulators and manikins from Erler Zimmer are also part of the range. The nursing dolls are sometimes highly complex and have a variety of functions. We also have medical posters and display boards for school lessons or patient education.