Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: EZ3035
- EAN: 4250395302869
Product details - Miniature-Skeleton
The Miniature Skeletons by Erler Zimmer are scaled down reproductions of human skeletons in 1/2 life size, suitable as educational material.
The assortment contains several different variants of miniature skeletons in 1/2 life size.
Properties of Miniature Skeletons
The models are fitted to stands which they can be detached from at any time. Instruction manuals are always included.
- „Tom": Non-movable model. Skull, arms and legs are detachable. The skull can be disassembled into three parts. Size without stand: ca. 80 cm. Weight: 1,8 kg.
- „Patrick", movable: Arms and legs are movable due to sliding joints on shoulders, hip, knees and upper ankle. All natural movements can be demonstrated. The skull can be dissassembled into three parts Arms and legs are also detachable. Size without stand: ca. 84 cm. Weight: 1,2 kg.
- „Daniel" with muscle markings: Movable version like miniature skeleton „Patrick", but with colored and numbered muscle origins and insertions. Size without stand: ca. 84 cm. Weight: 1,2 kg.
- „Paul", movable spine: Movable version like miniature skeleton „Patrick", but fitted with movable spine. Natural movements as well as false postures can be demonstrated. Size without stand: ca. 84 cm. Weight: 1,2 kg.
- „Fred", movable, with muscle markings: Combines the properties of miniature skeletons „Paul" und „Daniel" and is also fitted with numbered muscle origins and insertions as well as a movable spine and movable arms and legs. Size without stand: ca. 84 cm. Weight: 1,2 kg.
Erler Zimmer is a family-run, traditional company that specializes in the manufacture of first-class anatomical models and other medical training and education materials. Medicalcorner24® carries an extensive selection of Erler Zimmer products, from complete skeleton models to enlarged detailed studies of individual organs in natural colors or color-coded. Medical simulators and manikins from Erler Zimmer are also part of the range. The nursing dolls are sometimes highly complex and have a variety of functions. We also have medical posters and display boards for school lessons or patient education.