Delivery time appr. 3 Weeks
- Order number: EZBA85
- EAN: 4250395308892
Product details - Special Needs Infant, Male
The Special Need Infant by Erler Zimmer offers nursing trainees an excellent opportunity to learn how to care for babies with increased care needs.
Among other things, this newborn model also allows medical facilities and nursing staff to teach vital nursing care in special curricula. The model series is available as male or female version.
Procedures for Special Need Infant practical training
- Tracheostomy care (placement and suctioning) - size 3 mm
- Gastrostomy care (lavage and gavage) - size 14 FR
- Nasogastric care (placement, lavage, gavage, and suctioning) - size 8 FR or smaller
- Urethra catheterization (insertion, placement, and care) - size 8 FR
- Colostomy stoma (basic care purposes only)
Properties of Special Need Infant
- male or female version available
- numerous possibilities of practical training
- carrying bag included
- tracheostomy and gastrostomy tubes not included
Erler Zimmer is a family-run, traditional company that specializes in the manufacture of first-class anatomical models and other medical training and education materials. Medicalcorner24® carries an extensive selection of Erler Zimmer products, from complete skeleton models to enlarged detailed studies of individual organs in natural colors or color-coded. Medical simulators and manikins from Erler Zimmer are also part of the range. The nursing dolls are sometimes highly complex and have a variety of functions. We also have medical posters and display boards for school lessons or patient education.