Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: MEG820014
- EAN: 6973030631435
Product details - FFP2 respiratory mask
The FFP2 masks are available in a practical pack of 5. They are CE certified and conform to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 and EU Regulation 2016/425.
Features of the FFP2 masks
The masks meet all European standards for FFP2 respirators and have a 3-layer filtering system, ensuring 95% filtration efficiency.
Due to the advantageous, stretchable elastic band of the mask, it can either be fastened behind the ears or, with the help of the clip provided, also easily behind the head. This makes them ideal for wearers of glasses or hearing aids.
The integrated nose clip also ensures an individual, optimal adjustment of the mask to the shape of the face.
The masks are intended for single use and should be worn for a maximum of 8 hours.
- FFP2 according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- 95% filtration efficiency
- practical elastic band for fastening behind the ears or head
- adjustable nose clip
- 3 layer filter system
- Best before date: November 2023
Instructions for putting on and for the ideal fit of the FFP2 mask
- Hold the mask over your mouth and nose and bring it into position.
- Pull the elastic behind the ears/head so that it is not too tight or too loose.
- Press the nose clip firmly and check that the ends of the nose clip are against the cheeks for a good seal.
You can check that the mask fits properly as follows.
- Place both hands over the mask and exhale forcefully.
- If air escapes around the nose, press the nose clip harder.
- If air escapes around the edge of the mask, reposition the elastics.
- Repeat this process until no more air escapes.
The Megro GmbH & Co. KG is a wholesaler of medical products and also has its own production facilities with brands such as Ratiomed®, SOFTline®. or Meditemp®. Here in the shop you will find many Megro products for a wide variety of medical fields. For example nitrile, vinyl and latex gloves, surface and hand disinfectants and concentrates for disinfecting instruments. We also have various types of cannulas and single-use surgical tools from Megro. The extensive range also includes numerous other products for practice and care needs.