Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: HA-5351521
- EAN: 4049500286473
Product details for Hartmann DermaPlast universal
DermaPlast universal – plaster strips for quick treatment of small wounds.
The hypoallergenic DermaPlast universal wound plaster is made of polyethylen foil and is well suited to treat smaller injuries. The plaster is water-repellent, dirt-repellent and very flexible. It is dermatologically tested, suitable for sensitive skin and easily removable.
- universal wound plaster
- polyethylen foil
- glue is gentle on the skin
- good adhesion
- for sensitive skin
Fields of application:
- quick and gentle treatment of smaller injuries of sensitive skin
DermaPlast classic is available in different lot sizes:
- package with 20 strips (2 sizes, assorted = 2 x 19 x 72 mm, 8 x 25 x72 mm)
- package with 40 strips (5 sizes, assorted = 4 x 22 mm, 6 x 9 x 38 mm, 8 x 16 x 58 mm, 12 x 19 x 72 mm, 10 x 25 x 72 mm)
- package with 100 strips (19 x 72 mm)
- package with 100 strips (25 x 72 mm)
- package with 10 strips (6 x10 cm)
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.