Delivery time apprr. 1-3 Tage
- Order number: HA9421933
- EAN: 4052199308623
- PZN: 03538088
Product details - Gloves Peha-soft® Nitrile Powderfree
Hartmann's Peha-soft® nitrile pf is used for cleaning and laboratory work with disinfectants and chemicals.
It is non-sterile, consists of particularly soft, blue-colored nitrile rubber and is free of latex and powder. Therefore, the glove is particularly suitable for persons with latex allergy or those who are sensitive to glove powder. In addition, it is highly elastic, particularly tear-resistant and safe. The textured finger area and the chlorinated inner coating ensure optimum grip and easy on and off. The good fit and the ambidextrous wearability provide excellent comfort.
Peha-soft® nitrile pf is offered here in size XL with 90 gloves per box and is approved for contact with food.
Properties of Nitrile Glove
- colour blue
- wearable left and right
- highly elastic and tear-resistant
- textured finger area
- chlorinated inner coating
- offers optimal grip and tactile sensation
- made of soft nitrile rubber
- personal protective equipment according to EN 374, Cat. I + II
- size: XL
- 90 pcs in a dispenser box
Applications of Nitrile Glove
- for all areas that are endangered by contamination
- in case of hypersensitivity to glove powder
- in allergies to latex proteins (type I allergy)
- when handling diluted disinfectants and cleaning agents
- Food industry
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.