Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: HA-4094265
- EAN: 4049500283137
Product details for tracheostomy foam dressing
The hydrophilic foam dressing PermoFoam tracheostomy Y-cut for the supply of entry points such as tracheostomy tubes and special applications.
The foam dressing with water vapor permeable polyurethane topcoat. The hydrophilic macroporous foam structure provides by increased capillary for rapid transport of wound exudate and ensures a balanced moist wound environment, so that bacteria and cellular debris are safely enclosed and remain bound under compression. It is soft, supple, and with good cushioning effect.
- for the treatment of clinically infected, strongly to moderately exuding wounds in the exudation and granulation
- chronic problem wounds such. as leg ulcers or decubitus
- for the treatment of venous ulcers in combination with compression treatment
- for the supply of burns Grade 2
- for deeper wounds or difficult to be supplied problem arean
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.