Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
We offer a discount for purchases of more than 50 tests - Call 02368 89 89 779 and save!
Please contact us by telephone on 02368 89 89 779 if you are interested in purchasing more than 50 tests, e.g. 5x set of 10, 10x pack of 5 or 50x single pack of the Hotgen Corona quick / self-test. We will be happy to make you an individual offer!
- Order number: ASB-688068.SH-5T-2STK
- EAN: 4062014072936
Product details for corona self-test set for amateurs
The Coronavirus Self-Test Kit is suitable for laypersons and contains 10 tests.
- 10 tests
The antigen test is intended for home use and can be used by amateurs. The self-test gives a result after only 15 minutes of use. The sample for the test is taken from the anterior nasal cavity. Unlike a PCR test, the self-test only needs to be inserted about 2.5 to 3 cm into the nose and not about 5 to 6 cm.
The kit includes the instructions for use, and 2 test set packages with each 5 coronavirus antigen test cassettes, 5 sterile swabs, 5 sampling tubes with pre-filled extraction buffer and 5 sealable waste bags. For disposal, place the test cassette, sampling tube, and swab in the sealable waste bag.
Properties of the coronavirus self-test set for amatuers
- result in 15 minutes
- for home use
- can be used by amateurs
- used in the anterior nasal cavity
- insertion length in the nose of approx. 2.5-3 cm
Description of the usage of the coronavirus self-test set for amateurs
- Insert the cotton pad of the sterile swab 2.5-3 cm deep into one nostril. Roll the cotton pad 4-6 times along the inner wall of the nose with medium pressure in circular movements. Repeat the procedure in the other nostril.
- Soak swab below the liquid level in the sample extraction buffer of the sampling tube, press three times against the wall and rotate in it for no less than 15 seconds.
- Add four drops of the prepared buffer solution to the sample hole of the test cassette. The buffer solution must be processed at room temperature (+10°C to +30°C).
- Read the result from the test cassette after 15 minutes.
Important: This is an abbreviated description of the application. Use the complete, enclosed instructions for use when using the test.