Product details - Disinfecting Wipes Mikrozid® PAA
The Schülke microzid PAA wipes are characterized by their sporicidal properties, which are achieved by the presence of peracetic acid, and make a decisive contribution to the interruption of infection chains.
Because the spores that are produced by killing bacteria are harmful to human health. Mikrozid® PAA counteracts this. Therefore, the cloths are ideal for risk areas where there is a transmission of pathogenic germs. They can be used for medical devices and all surfaces.
Furthermore, the fast onset of action, the broad spectrum of effects and the excellent material compatibility also convince. Thus, also TEE probes, nasopharyngoscopes (ENT) or ultrasound probes can be disinfected and cleaned.
The ready-to-use cloths are delivered in a handy dispenser box with 50 cloths each for individual removal.
Properties of Disinfecting Wipes
- ready for use
- sporicidal properties
- based on peracetic acid
- broad spectrum of activity
- Efficacy: bactericidal, tuberculocidal, yeasticidal, fungicidal, virucidal, norovirus, sporicidal, Clostridium difficile
- very short exposure times
- very good material compatibility
- Stable for 28 days after opening
- released for TEE probes
- Composition: 100 g of active ingredient solution containing effective ingredients: 0.06% peracetic acid, other ingredients: hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid
- VAH certificate
- Cloth size: 20 x 30 cm
- 1 dispenser box / 50 towels
Fields of Application of Disinfectant Wipes
- for use in areas where there is a particularly high risk of transmission of pathogens
- for isolation rooms, operating theaters, intensive care units, the blemished site in CSSD / endoscopyor even eonatology
- for the disinfection of medical devices and other surfaces of all kinds
- for reprocessing of non-channeled medical devices - TEE probes, nasopharyngoscopes (ENT), ultrasound probes