Product details - Disinfecting Wipes Mikrozid® Sensitive
The Schülke Mikrozid® Sensitive Wipes disinfectant wipes are alcohol-free, ready-to-use and especially suitable for use on alcohol-sensitive surfaces in accordance with MDA and BPR.
Due to their mild composition and excellent material compatibility, they are preferably used for stethoscopes or ultrasound heads for abdominal examinations as well as acrylic glass but also for work surfaces in various medical areas.
The cloth size of the Mikrozid® Sensitive Wipes is 14x18cm and comes in a convenient dispenser box for easy removal and dry storage.
Properties of Disinfecting Wipes
- Cloth size: 14x18 cm
- ready for use
- soaked in a non-alcoholic solution
- faster entry
- good effectiveness
- very good material compatibility
- easy removal
- Safe closing - drying out
- effective against: bacteria, fungi (C. albicans), limited virucidal (including HIV, HCV, HBV), Rota viruses, Polyoma SV 40, Noro virus and MRSA
- Composition: 100 g of active ingredient solution containing effective ingredients: 0.26 g of alkyl (C12-16) dimethylbenzylammonium chloride (ADBAC / BKC (C12-16)); 0.26 g of didecyldimethylammonium chloride (DDAC), 0.26 g of alkyl (C12-14) ethylbenzylammonium chloride (ADEBAC (C12-C14))
- IHO / VAH
- 1 dispenser box with 120 towels
Fields of Application of Disinfectant Wipes
- suitable for alcohol-sensitive surfaces
- for the disinfection of medical devices and surfaces of all kinds
- for areas under the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR)
- for medical inventory within the meaning of the Medical Devices Act (MDA)