Product details - MC24® Hands And Surface Disinfectant Biocide
The ready-to-use Biocide hand and surface disinfectant by Medicalcorner24®, here as a bottle with practical syringe insert, impresses with its comprehensive effectiveness and universal application possibilities.
It can be used both for hygienic hand disinfection and for surface disinfection of non-porous surfaces.
The disinfectant is available as a 500 or 1000 ml bottle with syringe insert.
Properties of Hand and Surface Disinfection
- ready to use solution
- has bactericidal, yeasticidal, virucidal activity
- according to efficacy studies: EN1276 (bacteria), EN1500 (bacteria), EN1650 (yeasts), EN13624 (yeasts), EN13697 (bacteria & yeasts), EN 13727 (bacteria), EN 14348 (mycobacteria), EN 14476 (Rota , Influenza, adeno, vaccinia, norovirus)
- Ingredients: 100 g solution contain: 70 g 2-propanol (Ph. Eur.)
- Sizes: 500 or 1000 ml
- 1 bottle with syringe insert
Applications of Hand and Surface Disinfection
- for hygienic hand disinfection
- for the disinfection of (non-porous) surfaces
- Not suitable for disinfecting open wounds
- Not suitable for use in surgical equipment
- Not suitable for disinfecting medical devices