Product deatils - Sensiva® Hand Disinfectant
The hand disinfectant Sensiva® by Schülke convinces with its mild and skin care composition.
Because the use of alcoholic preparations causes the skin to dry out very quickly. To counteract this, Sensiva® was additionally made with moisturizing and moisturizing additives.
Furthermore, it is ready to use and has a broad spectrum of activity. Therefore, it is very popular in hospitals, medical practices and other medical fields and is used for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection.
Properties of Hand Disinfectant
- mild and gentle
- free of perfumes and dyes
- with skin care ingredients
- Greases and moisturizes
- has a pronounced microbicidal action
- Composition: 100 g solution contain: Active ingredients: 1-Propanol (Ph.Eur.) 45.0 g, 2-Propanol (Ph.Eur.) 28.0 g, Lactic acid (Ph.Eur.) 0.3 g , Excipients: Purified Water, Tetradecan-1-ol, Medium Chain Triglycerides (Ph. Eur.), Glycerol, Sodium (S) -lactate solution (Ph.Eur.).
- VAH certificate
- IHO List
- RKI list
- 1000 ml standard bottle (no Euro bottle)
Fields of Application of Hand Disinfectant
- hygienic hand disinfection: rub 3 ml sensiva® hand disinfection into the dry hands for 30 sec.
- Surgical hand disinfection: Apply enough sensiva hand disinfectant into hands and forearms for 90 sec.
- Flammable. Do not get in eyes. In case of accidental eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water for several minutes with the eyelid wide open.
- Do not bring into contact with open flames or switched on heat sources.
- Do not use after the expiry date.