Product details - Gigasept® AF Forte Instrument Disinfection
The disinfectant Gigasept® AF forte from Schülke is a powerful, aldehyde-free and widely effective concentrate.
It is preferably used for rigid and flexible endoscopes as well as surgical instruments, anesthesia accessories or respiratory masks.
It is characterized by a wide range of microbiological efficacy including adenovirus, Polyoma SV40 and rotavirus. Depending on the mixing ratio, the exposure times are different and should be considered depending on the desired effect.
Gigasept AF forte is available as a 2 liter bottle or as economical 5 liter canister.
Properties of Disinfectant
- patented active ingredient combination
- economical concentrate
- is used diluted
- Dilution by adding water
- broad efficacy: bactericidal, mycobactericidal, yeasticidal, limited virucidal, adenovirus, polyoma SV40, rotavirus
- Composition: 100 g of active ingredient solution containing effective ingredients: 10 g of dimethyldioctylammonium chloride, 15 g of phenoxypropanols, 15.6 g of alkylguanidine acetate, 9.5 g of laurylpropylenediamine. Marking acc. Regulation (EC) 648/2004: 5 - 15% nonionic surfactants, fragrances.
- Colour. green
- Form: liquid concentrate
- VAH certificate
- 2 sizes to choose from
Applications of Disinfectant
- for cleaning and disinfection
- for surgical, thermolabile and stable instruments
- ideal for flexible and rigid endoscopes
- for anesthetic accessories and respiratory masks