Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: LU-A1.416.114
- EAN: 4260381960010
Product details for LED Otoscope LuxaScope Auris
The dimmable LED otoscope LuxaScope Auris by Luxamed offers 3-fold magnification as well as USB and LED-ring technology.
The LED otoscope LuxaScope Auris by Luxamed utilises innovative LED-ring technology for optimal lighting of ear canal and eardrum. It is available with 2,5 or 3,7 Volt. The LEDs possess 10.000 Lux and do not restrict the field of view. Their life expectancy is about 100.000 hours. LuxaScope Auris is fitted with an electronic on/off button, a pannable 3-fold magnifier and a link-up on its casing for pneumatic eardrum tests. The 3,7 Volt otoscope can be charged per USB connection on mains adapters or personal computers. The power status is displayed by a small LED on the bottom of the device.
- LuxaScope Auris LED 2,5 Volt, battery operated, including 2 AAA batteries and 20 disposable ear funnels
- LuxaScope Auris LED 3,7 Volt, accumulator operated including loading device, USB-plug and 20 disposable ear funnels
- pocket-sized otoscope
- lighting: LED-ring with LEDs
- modern design
- high quality workmanship
- link-up for pneumatic eardrum tests
- optimal form of headpiece
- pannable 3-fold arresting magnifier
- 2 component grip handle (aluminium and glass fibre strengthened plastic)
- including 20 disposable ear funnels
- LED-ring technology, protected by DE202013104278U1 (no fibre-optic, no restrictions of field of view)
- 10.000 Lux
- colour temperature: 4.000 K
- switchoff automatic after 3 minutes
- electronic on/off button
LuxaScope Auris is available in different colours and versions.
Luxamed Medizintechnik is a German manufacturer of medical technology products, which are manufactured in Germany in highly qualified manual work. Luxamed is known for making excellent otoscopes, stethoscopes, laryngoscopes and other medical devices for daily use in doctors' offices and hospitals. Here in the shop you will also find examination lights, reflex hammers and accessories such as replacement handles, spatulas or lamps for the diagnostic devices of established brands such as Luxascope in the versions Auris, Flex or Kids.