Product details for hand sanitizer
The alcohol-based hand sanitizer MyClean HB of MaiMed to be rubbed into the skin, is effective against noroviruses and rotaviruses in just 15 seconds.
Furthermore, HB MyClean free of preservatives, colors and perfumes, and thus very compatible. It can be used both for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection and is also suitable for the food industry. The moisturizing ingredients leave the skin even if used frequently.
Properties of hand sanitizer
- alcoholic ethanol base
- effective against norovirus
- free of preservatives, dyes and perfumes
- very good skin compatibility
- bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and tuberculocidal according to EN 14476 incl. HBV7HIV, BVDV (HVC), vaccinia, red, adeno and noroviruses
- also effective against MRSA
- Reduction of the bacterial transient skin flora in 30 sec.
- Tested to the Standardmethodem / DGHM and EN 1500 / EN 12791
Applications of hand sanitizer
- for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
Exposure times of hand sanitizer
- Hygienic hand disinfection according to VAH / DGHM / EN1500: conc. 30 sec.
- Surgical hand disinfection according to VAH / VAH / EN 12791: conc. 1.5 min.
- Bactericide including MRSA & fungicide according to VAH: conc. 30 sec.
- Norovirus according to EN14476: conc. 15 sec.
- Rotaviruses: conc. 15 sec.