Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: MC70B500MLVSK-001
- EAN: 4062014070963
Product details - MC24® Hands And Surface Disinfectant Biocide
The ready-to-use hand and surface disinfection Biocide from Medicalcorner24®, shown here as a bottle with a practical syringe insert, convinces with its comprehensive effectiveness and universal application possibilities.
It can be used both for hygienic hand disinfection and for surface disinfection of non-porous surfaces.
The disinfectant is available as a 500 or 1000 ml bottle with syringe insert.
Properties of Hand and Surface Disinfection
- ready to use solution
- has bactericidal, yeasticidal, virucidal activity
- according to efficacy studies: EN1276 (bacteria), EN1500 (bacteria), EN1650 (yeasts), EN13624 (yeasts), EN13697 (bacteria & yeasts), EN 13727 (bacteria), EN 14348 (mycobacteria), EN 14476 (Rota , Influenza, adeno, vaccinia, norovirus)
- Ingredients: 100 g solution contain: 70 g 2-propanol (Ph. Eur.)
- Sizes: 500 or 1000 ml
- 1 bottle with syringe insert
Applications of Hand and Surface Disinfection
- for hygienic hand disinfection
- for the disinfection of (non-porous) surfaces
- Not suitable for disinfecting open wounds
- Not suitable for use in surgical equipment
- Not suitable for disinfecting medical devices
Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
Our company, based in Oer-Erkenschwick, has been registered as its own brand since July 2014. Since then we have been offering you high quality medical products from our own production. Our range includes isopropyl alcohols in concentrations of 70 percent and 99.9 percent, agents for surface disinfection, electrode gel and contact spray, IPL gel, distilled and double-distilled water as well as cleaning spray for ultrasonic probes. For the quick treatment of injuries and painful parts of the body, we offer adhesive plasters, cross-patches, cold-warm compresses, cold-immediate compresses as well as cooling gel and massage oil. You will also find filled first aid kits and matching refill sets in our own range.