Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: 110000031K-002
- EAN: 4251240857565
Product details of vaginal examination gel
The Vaginal Examination Gel by Medicalcorner24®, with pH 5.8-6.4, offers an acoustically precise and interference-free transmission.
Moreover, it is clear, odorless and free from dyes, perfume, formaldehydes and also UV stabilizers. The composition of the contact agent thus ensures very good skin and mucous membrane tolerance with low allergenic risk. Our vaginal examination gel is used as a contact agent in all areas of ultrasound therapy and diagnostics and is available as a 250 or 1,000 ml donor fold.
Properties of vaginal examination gel
- kind to the skin
- to mucous membranes
- not sterile
- Acoustically precise transmission
- Absolutely microbubble free - interference-free ultrasound images
- Free of perfumes
- Free of UV stabilizers
- Non-invasive (Directive 93/42 / EEC)
- Colorless / clear
- PH 5.8 - 6.4
- Class I / Rule 5 in accordance with Annex IX to Directive 93/42 / EEC
- Optionally 250 or 1000 ml in a practical dispenser bottle
Ingredients of vaginal gel
- Aqua dest.
- Glycerol 85%
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Propylene glycol
- Benzyl alcohol
- Acid Citric
Areas of application of vaginal ultrasound gel
- Contact agent for ultrasound diagnostics and therapy
- For vaginal / genital examination
- For gynecologists
- For urologists
Application of contact gel
- The vaginal gel is administered locally and removed / wiped off immediately after the ultrasound examination.
Our company, based in Oer-Erkenschwick, has been registered as its own brand since July 2014. Since then we have been offering you high quality medical products from our own production. Our range includes isopropyl alcohols in concentrations of 70 percent and 99.9 percent, agents for surface disinfection, electrode gel and contact spray, IPL gel, distilled and double-distilled water as well as cleaning spray for ultrasonic probes. For the quick treatment of injuries and painful parts of the body, we offer adhesive plasters, cross-patches, cold-warm compresses, cold-immediate compresses as well as cooling gel and massage oil. You will also find filled first aid kits and matching refill sets in our own range.