Product details for Medicomp Nonwoven Compresses
Sterile nonwoven compresses with 4 layers of spun rayon and gauze structure.
The sterile nonwoven Medicomp compresses possess 4 layers, made of 30% polyester fibre and 70% spun rayon with an open gauze structure. The nonwoven fabric is free from binding agents and optical brighteners. This handy alternative to common gauze compresses features high absorptive capacity, is soft and breathable and available in different sizes.
- 4 layered nonwoven compress
- made from cellulose and polyester
- open gauze-like structure
- alternative to gauze compresses
- high absorptive capacity, soft and breathable
Fields of application:
- wound treatment
- as swab or compress for smaler surgery
- especially for wound treatment of drainages, trachaeotomia and extensions
- as protection when applying cannula and probes
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from PAUL HARTMANN to look at