These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
£48.65 * incl. VAT
£41.94 * excl. VAT
Content: 5 Liter (£9.73 * / 1 Liter)
Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: SMH-230042
- EAN: 4032651301423
Properties of disinfectant cleaner gentle cleaning and disinfection in one step... more
Product details for Mucapur® CD disinfectant cleaner
Mucapur® CD by Schülke, for gentle chemo-thermal reprocessing of medical articles is, aldehyde-free and has a fresh scent.
Properties of disinfectant cleaner
- gentle cleaning and disinfection in one step
- based on organic acids
- patented formulation
- excellent material compatibility
- guarantees maximum protection for all metals, plastics, silicone and rubber
- dissolves blood, fat, protein, sputum and lubricants
- with a fresh scent
- used individually or in combination with the pH-neutral special cleaner Mucapur-NF
- pH about 3.3
- Composition: 8.0 g of specific organic acids, detersive surfactants, chelating agents, corrosion inhibitors and additives
Applications from disinfectant cleaner
- for chemo-thermal, aldehyde preparation of medical articles
- for bedsteads, bedside tables, trolleys, circulation tank, sterilization containers, surgical tables and furnishings, they and surgical shoes in accordance with the recommendations of the Working Group site preparation (AK-BWA, 8th edition, 2009)
- for medical devices made of thermolabile materials such as rubber and plastic (. eg breathing bag, breathing masks, hoses, except flexible endoscopes)
Related links to "Schülke Mucapur® CD disinfectant cleaner, aldehyde-free, sizes"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Schülke Mucapur® CD disinfectant cleaner, aldehyde-free, sizes"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.