Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: NEST12321326K-002
- EAN: 7613035828254
- PZN: 3276530
Product details of sip feeds Nestle Resource Fruit
Nestle Resource® Fruit drink is a fatless, purine and fibre-free high-calorie drink-food for people with malnutrition or loss of appetite.
The palatable drink is especially designed as supplement for people with malnutrition or loss of appetite and lactose intolerance. Three different flavors in 200ml bottles and packaging sizes of 4 or 24 pcs are availabe: orange, raspberry-balckcurrant and pear-cherry.
Properties of Nestle Resource® Fruit Drink
- High energy (250 kcal pro 200 ml)
- less lactose (<0.5 g per 100 g)
- Flavors: orange, raspberry-balckcurrant, pear-cherry
- Packing sizes: 200ml, 4 or 24 pcs
- also as mixed box available
Applications of Nestle Resource® Fruit Drink
- disease related malnutrition
- short bowel syndrome
- intractable malabsorption
Nutritonal Information of Nestle Resource® FruitDrink
- Energy: 125 kcal
- Fat: 0 (0 kcal %)
- Carbohydrate: 27 g (87 kcal%)
- Fibre: 0 (0 kcal%)
- Protein: 4,0 g (13 kcal%)
- Salt: 0,04 g
- sodium: 15 mg
- Potassum: 48 mg
- Phosphorus: 17 mg
Ingredients of Nestle Resource® Fruit Drink
- Water, glucose syrup, sucrose, hydrolysed whey protein (milk), acidity regulator (E330), flavouring, vitamins (C, E, Niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, B1, B2, A, folic acid, K, biotin, D, B12), emulsifier (E471), potassium iodide. Packaged in a protective atmosphere. UHT Sterilised. Gluten free.
- orange: orange juice (19%) from concentrate;
- raspberry-blackcurrant: fruit juices (10.8%): raspberry and blackcurrant from concentrat
- pear-cherry: fruit juices (18%): pear and cherry from concentrate
Nestlé Health Science is a subsidiary of the Swiss Nestlé group, which manufactures high-quality products in the medical nutrition sector. These are nutritional solutions for patients of different age groups and diseases. In our assortment you will find different types of drinking food or desserts for people with increased nutritional needs. These are suitable, for example, for administration in case of malnutrition or loss of appetite. In hospitals and nursing homes, these medical foods are used for targeted nutrition of sick or otherwise weakened patients.