Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: NOB082504K-001
- EAN: 403181508241
- PZN: 00851086
Product details of adhesive dressing
The RUDAMED®-sensitive wound dressing by Noba, is a white plaster roller with hypoallergenic adhesive especially for sensitive skin.
The nonwoven material is cross-elastic and can be easily trimmed. The practical 5 m roll and the choice of 3 different widths make it possible to cut quickly and easily.
Properties of wound dressing
- Of cross-elastic nonwoven fabric
- Highly adhesive polyacrylate adhesive
- In practical dispenser pack with withdrawal slot
- Material: polyethylene, polyester and polyacrylate adhesive
- Medical device according to MPG, class I, regulation 4
- According to the requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1 marking
Application areas of wound dressing
- Especially for sensitive skin
- For the rapid care of wounds
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.