Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: NOB905850K
Product details - Oncological Safety Gloves
Noba's medical NOBAGLOVE® Cytostax are anatomical disposable gloves with extra long cuffs and rolled edges.
Furthermore, they are hypoallergenic, in the finger area 0.14 mm thick and very well suited for the so-called "double gloving" (wearing 2 gloves on each other).
NOBAGLOVE®-Cytostax is available in sizes XS-L with 100 gloves each and in size XL with 90 gloves per dispenser box.
Properties of Nitrile Gloves
- anatomically shaped
- with extra long cuff
- with rolled edge
- Finger area 0.14 mm thick
- chlorinated and latex free
- Composition: butadiene nitrile rubber polymer, auxiliary: zinc di-n-dibutyl dithiocarbamate
- free of thiourea and mercapto-benzothiazole
- Medical device according to MPG, class I, rule 5
- Meets the requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC, EN 455 1-4
- meets the ASTM D 6319 standard
- Meets the standards of PPE (Cat III) according to EN 420, EN 374
Applications of Nitrile Gloves
- as protective glove after PSA
- as a medical examination glove
- for protection against pathogenic germs