Product details - Oncological Safety Gloves
Die medizinischen NOBAGLOVE®-Cytostax von Noba sind anatomische Einmalhandschuhe mit extra langer Stulpe und Rollrand.
Furthermore, they are hypoallergenic, in the finger area 0.14 mm thick and very well suited for the so-called "double gloving" (wearing 2 gloves on each other).
NOBAGLOVE®-Cytostax is available in sizes XS-L with 100 gloves each and in size XL with 90 gloves per dispenser box.
Properties of Nitrile Gloves
- anatomically shaped
- with extra long cuff
- with rolled edge
- Finger area 0.14 mm thick
- chlorinated and latex free
- Composition: butadiene nitrile rubber polymer, auxiliary: zinc di-n-dibutyl dithiocarbamate
- free of thiourea and mercapto-benzothiazole
- Medical device according to MPG, class I, rule 5
- Meets the requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC, EN 455 1-4
- meets the ASTM D 6319 standard
- Meets the standards of PPE (Cat III) according to EN 420, EN 374
Applications of Nitrile Gloves
- as protective glove after PSA
- as a medical examination glove
- for protection against pathogenic germs
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from NOBA to look at