Product details - Nitrile Gloves NOBAGLOVE®-Nitril
Noba nitrile gloves NOBAGLOVE®-Nitrile are ideal protective gloves against pathogenic germs in medicine, nursing or in the laboratory.
In addition, they are dyed blue, powder- and latex-free and ideal for people at risk of allergies.
NOBAGLOVE® nitrile is available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL with 100 gloves per dispenser box.
Properties of Nitrile Gloves
- dyed blue
- made of nitrile rubber
- ideal for allergies
- wearable left right
- One-off product with dual function
- according to PSA 89/686 / EEC, EN 420: 2003 + A1: 2009, EN 374-1: 2003, EN 374-2: 2014
- medical examination glove, according to MDD 93/42 / EEC, Class 1, Rule 5
- complies with EN 455-1: 2001, EN 455-2: 2015, EN 455-3: 2015, EN 455-4: 2009
- also suitable for food, according to EN 1186 (materials and objects in contact with food)
- The viral density is tested according to ASTM F 1671-97b
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1 marking at all packaging levels
- CE 0321, PPE (CAT III)
- Size selection: XS, S, M, L and XL
- 100 pieces in a practical dispenser box
Applications of Nitrile Gloves
for protection against pathogenic germs in medicine, nursing or in the laboratory