Product details - Nitrile Gloves
The NOBAGLOVE®-Nitrile ultra are medical protective and examination gloves. These are also suitable for contact with food.
Properties of the NOBAGLOVE®-Nitrile ultra
- latex free
- wearable left & right
- double function, suitable as examination and protective gloves, according to:
- EN 455 part 1 - 4
- EN 420
- EN 374 part 1, 2, 4 & 5
- suitable for handling food, according to EN 1186
- AQL ≤ 1.5
- sizes: XS - L , 100 pieces in a box
- size: XL 90 pieces in box
Types of application of the NOBAGLOVE®-Nitrile ultra
- in medical examinations, as protective or examination gloves
- for diagnostic & therapeutic purposes
- for handling contaminated medical materials
- to protect against cross-contamination
- for handling chemicals
- in the medicine
- in the laboratory
- in nursing
Composition of the gloves
The gloves are made of nitrile rubber and contain Dithiocarbamates.
Normative and legal requirements
On the one hand, the NOBAGLOVE®-Nitrile ultra are a medical device according to the MPG directive 93/42/EWG and the MDR (EU) 2017/745 regulation. They are classified in Class I and Rule 5.
On the other hand, the gloves also serve as protective gloves according ro PPE (EU) regulation 2016/425, category III.