Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: HA-9005829
- EAN: 4049500582896
Product details - Omnipor Fixation Plaster
The Omnipor fixation patch byHartmann is made of nonwoven fabric and is ideal for use in permanent dressings.
Omnipor is a fixation patch made of white nonwoven fabric with synthetic rubber adhesive. It is particularly suitable as a strip application in permanent dressings, as it is extremely permeable to air and water vapor and thus gentle on the skin. In addition, it has a serrated edge and can be easily demolished by hand. Also, the patch adheres very well, but can be removed easily and residue-free.
Omnipor roller plaster is offered here with 1 piece on a plastic spool without snap ring.
Properties of Fixation Plaster
- hypoallergenic and skin friendly
- made of white nonwoven fabric
- with synthetic rubber adhesive
- securely adhering
- Can be ripped by hand - with a zigzag edge
- remove without residue
- temperature and aging resistant
- on plastic spools - without guard ring
- Size: 5cmx9.2m
- 1 Roll
Applications of Fixation Plaster
- for dressing fixations of all kinds
- for attaching probes, cannulas, catheters or measuring instruments
- especially suitable for permanent dressings
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.