Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PLU4746
- EAN: 5701684474617
- PZN: 4397419
Product details for eyewash pH Neutral
The Plum flushing solution for larger parts of the body is pH neutral and contains sterile phosphate solution, an effective rinsing solution in caustic burns by acids and alkali.
Features of pH neutral flushing solution
- handy bottle
- equipped with a special spray head, which ensures a uniform distribution of liquid over a large body area.
- with sterile phosphate solution (4.9%)
- with dust cap
- with clear and understandable operating instructions with text and icon on the bottle
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- also suitable for the replenishing of the station.
Applications of pH neutral flushing solution
- Effective rinsing solution in caustic burns by acids and a variety of alkaline substances
- Can be carried on the worktable or parked in the toolbox, truck and customer-company car
Important note about the pH-neutral eyewash
- Neutral pH is as a first aid measure intended for the emergency flushing with a flushing time of 2 minutes. Goal in the rinsing with a bottle pH neutral is as soon as possible to adjust the pH value back to a safe level when acids or alkalis come into contact with the eye or skin.
Plum GmbH specializes in products for first aid, but also produces ointments, soaps and creams for hand hygiene. The Cuxhaven-based company is particularly well-known for its innovative eye wash systems and eye wash stations for emergencies. With many injuries or other eye accidents, both eyes are often affected. The Plum eye wash bottles therefore rinse both eyes at the same time and remove penetrating dirt and pollutants with a soft but intense jet for the greatest possible efficiency. Special eye pads divert the liquid during the rinsing process. Eye wash stations and other medical products from Plum can also be found here in the shop.