Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: MC24-SCH-010
- EAN: 4062014072905
Product details for self-test set for home use
The self-test set is intended for home use to enable safe contacts and can be applied by laypersons.
The set contains 6 Coronavirus self-tests by Hotgen and 100ml Sterillium hand disinfectant by Bode. It is suited for private use to diminish risks and enable secure contacts.
The Coronavirus self-test can be applied by any layperson and provides a result after 15 minutes. Therefore, it is suited for private use to enable secure contacts. The sample for the self-test is taken in the front nasal cavity and the sample stick only needs to be inserted approx. 2.5 to 3 cm into the nose.
The Sterillium hand disinfectant is the absolute classic in hand disinfection. It is particularly good for sensitive skin even during long-term use, as it is free of dyes and perfumes. Sterillium is instantly useable.
Properties of the Coronavirus self-tests for laypersons
- Results in only 15 minutes
- Application by laypersons
- Application in the anterior nasal cavity
- Insertion depth into the nose of only approx. 2.5-3 cm
Properties of Sterillium Gel pure hand disinfectant
- Dye- and perfume-free
- Acts comprehensively, e.g. against bacteria and fungi.
- Limited virucidal, that means effective against treated viruses (incl. HBV, HIV, HCV). Also effective against adenovirus, papovirus and rotavirus
- provides an excellent immediate effect
- offers a very good remanence effect
- very good skin compatibility
Description for the use of the Coronavirus self-test
- Place the cotton pad of the sterile swab 2.5-3 cm deep into a nostril. Roll the cotton pad 4-6 times along the inner wall of the nose with medium pressure in a circular motion. Repeat the procedure in the other nostril.
- Soak the swab below the liquid level in the sample extraction buffer of the sampling tube, press it three times against the wall and rotate it for no less than 15 seconds.
- Place four drops of the prepared buffer solution in the sample hole of the test cassette. The buffer solution must be processed at room temperature (+10°C to +30°C).
- Read the result from the test cassette after 15 minutes.
Important: This is a short description of the application. When using the self-test, use the complete enclosed instructions for use.
Our company, based in Oer-Erkenschwick, has been registered as its own brand since July 2014. Since then we have been offering you high quality medical products from our own production. Our range includes isopropyl alcohols in concentrations of 70 percent and 99.9 percent, agents for surface disinfection, electrode gel and contact spray, IPL gel, distilled and double-distilled water as well as cleaning spray for ultrasonic probes. For the quick treatment of injuries and painful parts of the body, we offer adhesive plasters, cross-patches, cold-warm compresses, cold-immediate compresses as well as cooling gel and massage oil. You will also find filled first aid kits and matching refill sets in our own range.