Product details for Universal Cleaner
Remms universal cleaner for use in ultrasonic baths, is highly concentrated, mildly alkaline and suitable for respirators and industrial safety equipment.
Properties of Universal Cleaner
- EXAM-expertise for ultrasonic application
- highly concentrated
- pH 9.9 at 1%
- with corrosion protection
- high material compatibility
- Parts of tin and zinc can test are attacked advance
- Ingredients: <5% nonionic surfactants, 5-15% anionic surfactants, 5-15% phosphate, <5% silicate, complexing
- clear and colorless
- Density: 1.13 g / ml
- Viscosity: 5.4 mPa.s
- Temperature stability: -6 to 100 ° C
- Shelf life:> 6 years
- Located: general dirt, grinding, polishing, and lapping residues, oil and grease residue, soot, ink etc.
Applications of Universal Cleaner
- for cleaning and degreasing in an ultrasonic bath
- also suitable for dipping, wiping and high-pressure cleaning
- for exploded and disassembled, machinery, tools, equipment and parts in industry, handicraft and laboratories
- for purifying respirators and industrial safety accessories (EXAM-expertise)
- for materials such as metal, alloy, glass, ceramics, plastics, rubber, windows, glasses, electrostatic precipitator, respirators etc.