These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
£29.18 * incl. VAT
£25.16 * excl. VAT
Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: SMH180831
- EAN: 4032651808311
- PZN: 2706218
Properties of surface disinfectant liquid concentrate start working solution at the... more
Product details for antifect® AF (N) Surface Disinfectant
The surface disinfection concentrate antifect® AF (N) by Schülke, is aldehyde-free, high cleaning performance, material compatibility and broad spectrum.
Properties of surface disinfectant
- liquid concentrate
- start working solution at the desired concentration
- based quaternary ammonium compounds
- excellent cleaning power
- good material compatibility
- pleasant smell
- contains no volatile substances
- color green
- pH about 8.2 -8.8
- listed VAH
- CE 0297
- virucidal bactericidal according to VAH, levurocidal according VAH limited, (including HIV, HBV and HCV.), Norovirus EN14476, rotavirus according DVV: Microbiological
Ingredients from surface disinfectant
- 100 g of active ingredient solution containing of active ingredients:
- 18 g of Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Benzyl C12-16- alkyldimethyl, chlorides
- 1.2g polyhexamethylene (monomer: 1,5-bis (trimethylene) guanylguanidin monohydrochloride)
- Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 648/2004.:
- 5-15% nonionic surfactants
Applications from surface disinfectant
- Disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices and all types of surfaces
- in all areas where hygienic safety
- in all hospital areas
- for odor-sensitive areas (eg. as prematurity stations)
- on sensitive materials (eg., acrylic glass)
- in critical / sensitive production areas (eg. as the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries)
Related links to "Schülke antifect® AF (N) disinfection concentrate, aldehyde-free"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Schülke antifect® AF (N) disinfection concentrate, aldehyde-free"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.