Product details - Convection Machine Cleaner
The convection machine cleaner from Schülke is used in all areas of the food industry and impresses with its excellent cleaning power.
It is alkaline, easy to apply and can be rinsed off without residue. In addition, it is universally applicable and ideal for heavily soiled dirty convection machines, grills, ovens and ovens.
Schülke's Konvektomatenreiniger is available as a paraktischer and economical 5 liter canister.
Properties of Convection Machine Cleaner
- fast and effective
- dissolves all types of contamination
- as a concentrate and diluted with water applicable
- easy to apply
- residue-free rinsing
- Application concentration: Standard dosage: 2%, exposure time 5 - 10 minutes
- Composition: Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: less 5% nonionic surfactants, less 5% anionic surfactants
- 5 liters canister
Areas of application of Convection Machine Cleaner
- for cleaning heavily contaminated convection tomatoes
- also for grills, ovens and ovens
- for the food industry
Recommended Application of Convection Machine Cleaner
- Apply concentrated for very heavy soiling.
- For light soiling, dilute with warm or hot water.
- For the best and most economical cleaning result, the convection machine cleaner is designed in a lukewarm device.
- The convection, grill, oven or oven at max. Heat to 50 ° C, then switch off and allow to act for 5 to 10 minutes.
Rinse with plenty of water.
- For cold surfaces, the exposure time should be extended.
Note on Schülke Convection Machine Cleaner
- Not suitable for aluminum surfaces and alkali-sensitive materials. In case of doubt the material compatibility has to be tested beforehand.
- Only for commercial users.