Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
Product details - Degreaser
The Schülke Degreaser is a powerful cleaning agent for greasy soiling and deposits on kitchen surfaces or kitchen accessories.
This special cleaning agent is mainly used in commercial kitchens and restaurants and is diluted with warm or hot water and should then be rinsed with clean water.
Properties of Degreaser
- Special cleaners
- cleaning heavily
- safely dissolves and removes all fat residues
- should only be mixed with warm or hot water
- Rinse with clear water or wipe with a damp cloth and dry
- Application concentrations: Standard dosage: 3%, Light pollution: 2%, Heavy pollution: 10%
- Composition: Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: 5 - 15% phosphates, less 5% nonionic surfactants, less 5% amphoteric surfactants.
- 13.4 pH
- 500 ml bottle
Applications of Degreaser
- for degreasing and cleaning alkali-resistant kitchen equipment
- also for kitchen accessories e.g. Pans, pots, stoves, fume hoods, strainers, walls, doors and drains
Note on Schülke Degreaser
- Mix only with warm or hot water
- Not suitable for alkali-sensitive materials and aluminum. In case of doubt the material compatibility has to be tested beforehand
- Only for commercial users
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from SCHÜLKE to look at