Product details - Disinfectant Dentavon®
Dentavon® by Schülke, the aldehyde-free disinfectant, is especially used in dentistry for prosthetic material and dental impressions.
The disinfectant, here as granules, acts through active oxygen and has a broad bactericidal and yeasticidal spectrum of action. In a 2% solution even inactivation of hepatitis B virus and HIV is achieved. The effect comes into effect after just 10 minutes.
The focus is on combined disinfection and cleaning, dental workpieces and prosthetic material as well as dental impressions made of silicone, polyether and alginate. These can be safely, effectively and without residue of dirt, blood and saliva and processed with Dentavon®.
Properties of Disinfectant
- aldehyde-free granules
- broad spectrum of action within 10 minutes
- 24 hours service life after application solution
- good wetting
- easy to rinse off
- tested material compatibility and dimensional stability for
- high cleaning power
- Efficacy: bactericidal, tuberculocidal, limited virucidal, virucidal
- in 2% solution with a 10-minute exposure time Incubation of hepatitis B viruses and HIV
- Composition: 100 g of which contain: 45 g of pentapotassium bis (peroxymonosulfate) bis (sulfate). Marking acc. Regulation (EC) No 648/2004: 5 - 15% anionic surfactants, less 5% nonionic surfactants, less 5% soap, less 5% phosphonate, fragrances
- 900 g can
Applications of Disinfectant
- for the disinfection and simultaneous cleaning of dental workpieces and prosthetic material
- also for dental impressions of silicone, polyether and alginate
- is also suitable for use in an ultrasonic bath (but a reduction of the service life to about 4 - 5 hours)
Note on Dentavon®
- Always read the label and product information before use.Working with gloves is recommended.
- The use solution can have a bleaching effect on sensitive textiles